Appearing for an all India competitive examination is a daunting task, candidates appearing for the examination often under perform not due to lack of knowledge; but due to stress of time management. Here are few tips and suggestion to be borne in mind as the exam approaches
Timeline for NEET 2019, Starting with download of Admit card
Important instructions for NEET 2019 candidates to be followed on the day of examination 5th May 2019
The Examination Centre will open two (02) hours before the commencement of the test.
No candidate shall be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after 1:30 p.m. Therefore, candidates must ensure that they leave home well in advance considering all facts like traffic, location of the centre and weather conditions, etc.
Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall.
Date of Examination 05.05.2019 (Sunday) Timing and Duration of Examination 02.00 pm to 5.00 pm (3 hours) • Last Entry in the Examination Centre 1.30 pm •
Students are expected to take respective seats in the Examination Hall/Room by 1.15 pm
• Announcement of Important Instructions and Checking of Admit Cards by the Invigilator 1.30 pm to 1.45 pm
• Distribution of Test Booklet by the Invigilator 1.45 pm
• Writing of particulars on the Test Booklet by the Candidate 1.50 pm
• Test Commences 2.00 pm • Test Concludes 5.00 pm
Documents Required Along With NEET Hall Ticket 2019
The candidates who will appear for the entrance test, have to bring the following documents; otherwise, they will not be allowed to sit for the test.
a) A hard copy of the admit card.
b) Passport size photograph.
Things Not Allowed In Examination Hall
Dress Code and Banned Items in NEET Examination Hall
- Any metallic item.
- Eatable items are not allowed.
- No stationery item like books, notes, chits of paper, text material, etc.
- Calculator, eraser, a piece of paper, pencil box, plastic bag or pouch, scale, pen, writing pad, calculator, log table, electronic pen/ scanner, etc.
- Any communication device like Bluetooth, microphone, etc.
- Other items like wallets, shades, handbags, leather belts, etc.
- Any kind of instrument is not allowed in the exam hall.
- Full sleeves clothes.
- No rough sheet is provided to candidates. All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only.